We Help Women Who Are Unhappy in Their Life
Unhappiness can come in many different forms, can seep in slowly or happen immediately, can impact one or more areas of your life, or can be intense or chronic. Here are some of the most common situations we help women through and out of:
- a toxic or unhealthy relationship
- exploring or developing their self-worth and identity
- grieving the loss of the ideal important relationship
- in a job, career or work situation that they’re no longer passionate about
- feeling low, lonely, frightened, or helpless
- transitioning to new phases of life and parenting (i.e. young children to grown children)
- victims of physical, emotional, sexual or mental abuse
We also provide support to the children whose parents are dealing with the challenges of separation, divorce or unhealthy family dynamics and relationships.
We can help in any other situation where a woman or her children find themselves needing a helping hand.